1 in 5 members makes more than £million, or doubles their earnings
Our CRITERIA for Forum Members:
- You lead within your company
- You will add value to members
- You welcome the challenge and will challenge us
- You are ambitious and hungry to learn
- You will honour confidential information
- You will be committed to members by attending Forums each month
- Members are happy to have you in the room
If you feel you meet these you would be very welcome to experience a Forum for yourself. That’s a great platform from which you can decide whether you’d like to join us. Members will use these criteria in voting on whether to invite you to do so. This is how we maintain the quality of our offering.
CEO FORUM members typically employ more than 25 people, DIRECTORS FORUM members employ more than 10, but less than 25, and LEADERS FORUM members lead or employ less than 10 people. Alumni qualify to join the ALUMNI FORUM. SCALE UP FORUM members have businesses growing consistently at 20% over 2 years, the potential to scale, are receptive to expertise, and cash positive.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality.
- The Forums are opportunities to discuss issues and share ideas. You must accept that no advice is given by any party - including our Expert Members - at the Forums. Where professional advice is required you should engage relevant Expert Members or other appropriate professionals directly. Neither we, nor any of our Expert Members, will have any liability to you where you take any action or decision in reliance on any discussions in our Forums, or in relation to any advice which you consider has been given (or omitted to be given) in our Forums.
- Attend all Forums and 1-1s. If you cannot make a Forum, you are welcome to send someone from your company for the Workshop. Members would prefer to keep the Sounding Board exclusive.Your monthly membership fees are still due.
- Give notice of changes to your coaching attendance within two working days or any arranged session will be chargeable.
- Keep to the Forum Ground Rules we agree. In return, we will work with the Expert Members to ensure that they do likewise. In particular, where any of our Expert Members might find themselves in a position of conflict of interest, we will work with them to ensure that they remove themselves from discussions which might give rise to a conflict.
- Vote on new members
- Introduce one new member.
- Give three months notice of ending your membership.
- Pay your fees at the start of each month by direct debit. (All other forms of payment will be charged at a handling fee of £50/month)
A full refund if you are not entirely satisfied after attending every meeting in your first three months of membership.
A choice of 4 or 6 forums each year - dinner, B&B at Calcot Manor, then morning Forum and leave after lunch. Plus online 1-1 coaching at your discretion; access to ExecPointers - Executive Foundation’s curated multimedia library of the world’s best business tools; and support from Mike Wilsher in referrals.
- £333/month for 4 forums/year
£292/month excluding B&B
£250/month excluding Dinner, B&B
- £500/month for 6 forums/year
£425/month excluding B&B
£375/month excluding Dinner, B&B
CEO, DIRECTORS FORUM:
9 Forums, 1 Recess, and a 1-1 coaching session at the start of membership and then in August each year. Plus online 1-1 coaching at your discretion; access to ExecPointers - Executive Foundation’s curated multimedia library of the world’s best business tools; and support from Mike Wilsher in referrals.
- Joining Fee - £750 and then
- with monthly COACHING - £1110/month
- with bi-monthly COACHING - £935/month
- with annual COACHING - £750/month
10 Forums, and a 1-1 coaching session at the start of membership and then in August each year. Plus online 1-1 coaching at your discretion; access to ExecPointers - Executive Foundation’s curated multimedia library of the world’s best business tools; and support from Mike Wilsher in referrals.
- Joining Fee - £325 and then
- with annual COACHING - £325/month
- By arrangement - £250/hour
1 in 5 members makes more than a £million, or doubles their package.